What we collect
Napa Winery Inn may collect, store and use the following forms of personal data:
• Contact information including email address
• Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
• Information about transactions carried out between you and Napa Winery Inn on the website.
• Any other information that you choose to send us.
What we do with the information
Napa Winery Inn obtains the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better booking experience and stay. In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may provide your information to third party partners in good faith.
• We will never sell your information.
We have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. These safeguards include encrypted transmissions.