We Care About Your Safety
Before You Arrive
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Napa Winery Inn.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Napa Winery Inn puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Lake Berryessa
- Domaine Carneros
- Napa Wine Train
- Bale Grist Mill Park
In the Words of Our Guests
Are the staff required to wear masks?Yes, our fully trained staff will be wearing masks at all times, and our cleaning staff use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross contamination.
What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?We’ve committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include daily disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas, under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health.
Does the property have hand sanitizing stations?Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
Are Napa restaurants open?Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining both are permitted, but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.